DW-I350-T4 DIEWU 10/100/1000mbps Intel I350-T4 4 port pci-e express network card

ProducentDIEWU
Part Number

DW-I350-T4 (DWI350T4)

Specifications

10/100/1000mbps Intel I350-T4 4 port pci-e express network card

Unit Price42,32 EUR
Minimum Order Quantity1
Tariff No.
Lead Time
Weight and Dimension
DescriptionProducts Status: Stock Application: Server Type: Wired Kind: Internal Transmission Rate: 10/100/1000Mbps Interface Type: PCI Express Certification: CE/FCC/Rohs Brand Name: DIEWU Model Number: DW-I350-T4 Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland) Item: pci-e express network card Chip: Intel I350 Port: RJ45 Feature: quad port network card LED Indicator: Link/Act The color of board: green Warranty: 24 months Package: kraft box Packaging & Delivery Packaging Details: kraft box / customized Delivery Detail: 2~5 days for pci-e express network card Product Description Shenzhen 1000mbps Intel I350-T4 4 port pci-e express network card Product performance and features:1. Each port can send and receive eight queue2. Up to 86 pieces of queue receiver to adjust (RSS) in multiple processor system can minimize th e use of the CPU3. Support 8 pool of each port ‘s (a single queue) virtual machine device queue (VMDq)4. Support the SR - IOV function5. Support direct cache access (DCA)6. Support the Intel I/O V3.0 acceleration technology7. TSO interleaved technique is to reduce the delay8. To minimize the equipment I/O interrupt using MSI and MSI - X9. The UDP and TCP and IP checksum partial load10. The UDP and TCP send piecewise load (TSO)11. SCTP receiving and sending check and partial load12. The packet combination of interrupt and timer (packet timer) and absolute - interruption delay timer is to send and receive operation13. Support PCI Expess base specification 2.0 (5 GTs)14. Intel I350AM4 double integrated MAC + PHY and SERDES chip controller with high performanc e, high reliability and low power consumption characteristics15. Super depth, based on the packet buffer per channel can reduce the use of the CPU16. Hardware acceleration can be partial load task from the main processor.The controller can be u sed for partial load TCP/UDP/IP checksum TCP segment17. Server level of reliability, availability and performance characteristics: Link aggregation and load balancing Relevant switches: 802.3 AD (LACP), common Trunking (GEC/FEC) Exchange and NIC no related failover Prioritization - 802.1 p layer 2 priority coding Virtual local area network (LAN) 802.1 q VLAN Large frame (9.5 KB) 802 x flow control Multicast/broadcast packet replication Detailed Images Packaging & ShippingPackaging Kraft box Shipping InformationWe guarantee to ship out within three to seven days after the confirmation of your payment. (Except Holiday).Shipping methods:DHL,Fedex,TNT,UPS,Air,Ship,please let us know which methods do you prefer.In order to ensure you receive your order tax free upon import, we will declare small sample order as a 'GIFT' with a lower value. Any import charges or fees are the buyer's responsibility.We are not responsible for any accidents, delays or other issue aroused by the shipping service.For item's safety, insurance is highly recommended. .Please confirm your address. We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses. Why choose us 1. Small orders are acceptable.2. Competitive price-FACTORY DIRECT SALE,negotiable for big quantity,preferential freight for small order.3. OEM & ODM accept, drawing and mould from customers are accept, we can also open the mould according to customers’ requirement.4. Strict QC line, 100% three-times test.5. Fast delivery,we always keep goods in stock to guarantee prompt delivery time.6. Good after-sales service, warranty of 1 year.7.More than 5 years professional experience in this field. FeedbackWe depend on the reputation from Alibaba and Global Sources to succeed. Therefore, your feedback is extremely important to us.If you appreciate our items and service, please show your opinion. We will be grateful to what you do.Please contact us before leaving any negative feedback. We will work with you to solve any problems. ContactAll emails will be answered within 24 hours.Please leave a message in the Trade Manager, or Email us.If you do not receive our reply, please kindly re-send for sometimes our mail servers have errors.
Datasheets
E-shop Coming Soon

E-shop Coming Soon
E-shop Coming Soon

E-shop Coming Soon
Related Parts
© 2015 WorldHNews.com